July 22, 2013

Grew 'Em, Paint 'Em, and Then Ate 'Em!

These are the tomatoes that I started growing last spring, on the windowsill!!!

I had started this painting a couple weeks ago but then things got a little crazy. Am very glad to finish it up because I have another still life ready to go and eager to do.

I sincerely hope my monitor didn't handicap me too badly as I uploaded the images from my cell to my computer. Most times the pic doesn't need adjusting and I hoped the same for this one (because anything I do to the contrasts or color on this computer isn't a real representation of what is really seen. Sometimes such adjustments are needed, even if minor).

Thanks for looking. I hope you liked the painting.

If you want to read more about this painting and other things, visit my other Blog Page for lots of fun things.

Or you canClick HERE to purchase.